Teachmint (www.teachmint.com) is India’s largest online teaching platform and one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups. Teachmint offers a mobile-first video-first experience that enables teachers to create a digital persona of every classroom out there. Through Teachmint, teachers can deliver live online classes, ensure continuous student engagement, automate their admin workflows and manage cashflows.
By enabling teachers to seamlessly digitize their classrooms, Teachmint is on the path to creating the largest teacher-student network in India and abroad. In less than 10 months from launch, more than 400,000 teachers from 1200+ cities and towns have signed up on Teachmint from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir to Port Blair in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Backed by some of the marquee investors like Lightspeed, Better Capital, and Titan Capital, Teachmint is led by alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi with executive experience at OYO, McKinsey, Swiggy, and Roposo (Glance).
We are growing our team and currently looking out to hire an Engineering Manager - WEB to be a part of our journey.
Experience –9 – 12 years.
As an Engineering Leader, your role would involve designing systems that will serve as the foundation of complex product distribution. You will be leading and strengthening a team of engineers who will be responsible for scaling, re-usability, code modularity, and navigating a complex and dynamic industry. We are looking for Engineering Leaders who are excited about creating and delivering exceptional experiences in the on-demand space. Therefore, you must be.
What you’ll do
• You will be part of the core team and drive decision-making for the organization. You will also need to...
• Manage a software engineering team that builds, designs, and implements highly scalable and performant systems and applications.
• Influence and establish best engineering practices through strong design decisions, processes, and tools across the engineering teams.
• Contribute to the architecture of the system, take responsibility for the quality and stability of the product by getting hands-on with code and design reviews, debugging complex issues, among other things.
• Collaborate with Business and product teams to develop a long-term product roadmap, streamline and own product planning and release cycles.
• Hire engineers as required and nurture high-performing teams.
• Deeply empathetic towards users' needs.
• Able to envision solutions for a global product
• Able to work through complex problems with a wide variety of people while being uncompromising on execution.
• Experienced in managing large engineering teams and collaborating with product managers
• A seasoned leader who is comfortable with being hands-on, while possessing a deep understanding of building systems, web applications & automating processes.
• Experience in seeing and being a part of scaling a product.
• Experience working with Flask & MongoDB.