About Teachmint :
Teachmint is an all-in-one solution combining live classes, student engagement and admin tools. This
helps them to enhance their teaching methodologies and focus on what they do the best - teach.
Teachmint is an easy to use platform for tutors to conduct unlimited live classes. Tutors and students can
also manage all their tuition, coaching and school classrooms in one app. With Teachmint, Tutors can
create video doubt sessions anytime and from anywhere.
Our mission is to democratise online education. As a first approach we are going after a $25B+ untapped
market which is expected to double in the next 4-5 years. Our goal here is to make online teaching easy
and accessible to all the tutors in India. We believe that students learn best from their teachers with
whom they can personally connect and interact. We at Teachmint, are making the teacher student
connection simple and easier.
We are backed by some of the marquee investors (Lightspeed India, Better Capital, Kunal Bahl, Rohit
Bansal) in India and have raised $3.8 Million.
We’re looking for a passionate Backend Developer to scale the platform for millions of users. We are
looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will be working closely with the founding team (ex-McKinsey, Swiggy, OYO, Times Internet, alumni of
IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi) on key projects.
What you’ll do :
● Development of our application's back end. End to end delivery of new features.
● Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
● Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services
● Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
What we’re looking for :
● 4+ years of experience in backend development
● Proficient in python and Django/flask
● Experience with databases like MongoDB, Postgres, Redis
● Strong thinking and algorithmic thinking
● Experience with Stream processing software like Kafka
● Seamless Collaboration with Android and Web Development team
● Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures,
algorithms and software design optimized for large scale distributed software systems
Good to Have:
● Experience with Spark/Pandas
● Knowledge of Other languages like C++/Java/Kotlin
● Have experience with Google Cloud Platform/ AWS.