Backed by marquee investors in EdTech like Learn Capital and Lightspeed Ventures, Teachmint has become the #1 teaching app in India only a year after its incorporation.
Our platform lets teachers re-create the experience of a physical classroom in the digital space. On the Teachmint app, any teacher or education institute can conduct unlimited live classes, enrol students, collect fees, create tests, share learning material, engage with students and so much more. It is the largest live teaching platform outside China with a rapidly growing 5M+ active user base.
The founders of Teachmint (Mihir Gupta, Divyansh Bordia, Payoj Jain, and Anshuman Kumar) are IIT alums and Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients with leadership experience across McKinsey, Oyo, Swiggy, and Times Internet. The core team is also handpicked from leading firms in the startup, consulting and corporate ecosystem with rich experience in driving high-performing teams.
About the role – Strategy & Operations Associate at Teachmint:
The role would involve working directly with founders and key business heads of Teachmint to drive mission critical initiatives spanning across strategy, product, growth, operations and partnerships.
- Structuring ambiguous problems for business leaders to help unlock value
- Generating data-driven insights to support strategic decisions
- Breakthrough thinking / ideation for exponential impact
- End to end owning key strategic initiatives, stakeholder and corporate relationships
- Story-lining and preparing critical strategy documents
- 1-3 years of experience with a distinctive track record of impact
- Preferred experience in one of the following:
- Client facing role in top tier management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, ATK, Parthenon, etc.)
- Strategy and Ops in a high growth startup
- Venture capital
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- End to end ownership with action bias and 'get it done vs wait for perfection' attitude
- Iterative impact-oriented problem solving
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to solve problems
- Collaborative, caring and inspirational teammate
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role with the opportunity to grow
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer :)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying