Backed by marquee investors in EdTech like Learn Capital and Lightspeed Ventures, Teachmint has become the #1 teaching app in India only a year after its incorporation.
Teachmint's platform enables the future of education by delivering a seamless online teaching and learning experience with a one-stop solution combining content delivery, student engagement, and admin tools. It is the largest live teaching platform outside China with a rapidly growing 5M+ active user base.
The founders of Teachmint (Mihir Gupta, Divyansh Bordia, Payoj Jain, and Anshuman Kumar) are IIT alums and Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients with leadership experience across McKinsey, Oyo, Swiggy, and Times Internet. The core team is also handpicked from leading firms in the startup, consulting and corporate ecosystem with rich experience in driving high-performing teams.
About the role: Key Account Manager at Teachmint:
We're looking for an impact-oriented, high-performing individual to lead region sales for one of our major business units.
- Onboard new clients and work with key accounts to identify key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain customer satisfaction
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Communicate and collaborate with the sales, marketing, and product departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Keep track of your accounts' satisfaction and reporting on their status to the organization
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- 2+ years experience working as Key account manager or in a similar role
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- Enthusiasm regarding a differentiated LMS offering and partnering with schools/institutions as true educators
- Ability to empathize with administrators of schools/institutions and help them realize the impact of LMS
- End to end ownership with action bias and 'get it done vs wait for perfection' attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to achieve speed and scale
- Caring people leader
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role with the opportunity to manage a strong portfolio of key accounts
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer :)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying