Backed by marquee investors in EdTech like Learn Capital and Lightspeed Ventures, Teachmint has become the #1 teaching app in India only a year after its incorporation.
Teachmint's platform enables the future of education by delivering a seamless online teaching and learning experience with a one-stop solution combining content delivery, student engagement, and admin tools. It is the largest live teaching platform outside China with a rapidly growing 5M+ active user base.
The founders of Teachmint (Mihir Gupta, Divyansh Bordia, Payoj Jain, and Anshuman Kumar) are IIT alums and Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients with leadership experience across McKinsey, Oyo, Swiggy, and Times Internet. The core team is also handpicked from leading firms in the startup, consulting and corporate ecosystem with rich experience in driving high-performing teams.
About the role: ABM - Sales at Teachmint:
We're looking for impact-oriented, high-performing individuals to drive new business sales across different regions for one of our major business units.
- Devise and execute strategy for overall business development in your area
- Work with Cluster Heads to meet/exceed assigned area sales targets
- Effectively manage sales funnel in the area, all the way from lead to conversion
- Maintain deep relationships with key client stakeholders in the area
- Travel across the region to drive penetration even in remote areas
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience with a distinctive track record of exceeding new business sales targets
- Meaningful experience in sales roles in high growth B2B EdTech start-ups especially K12 sector
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- Enthusiasm regarding pitching a differentiated LMS offering and partnering with schools/institutions as true educators
- Sell with purpose - ability to empathize with administrators of schools/institutions and help them realize the impact of LMS
- End to end ownership with action bias and 'get it done vs wait for perfection' attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to achieve speed and scale
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer :)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying