Teachmint (www.teachmint.com) is India’s largest online teaching platform and one of the fastest
growing EdTech startups. Teachmint offers a mobile-first video-first experience that enables
teachers to create a digital persona of every classroom out there. Through TeachMint, teachers are able to deliver live online classes, ensure continuous student engagement, automate their admin workflows and manage cash flows. By enabling teachers to seamlessly digitise their classrooms, Teachmint is on the path to creating the largest teacher-student network in India and abroad. In less than 10 months from launch, more than 400,000 teachers from 1200+ cities and towns have signed-up on Teachmint from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir to Port Blair in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Job Description :
Your goal is to design product features and flows that are as simple as possible.
- Our product has a complicated UX, and you will be responsible for designing it in a way that's easy to understand and visually pleasing.
- You’ll need to walk the fine line between the simplicity of use and the complexity of features.
- You’ll play a key role in deciding features and their implementation in collaboration with engineers.
- Work closely with users and engineers to understand requirements and design the interactions
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to communicate high-level design strategies or detailed interaction behaviours effectively
- Design flows and experiences that convert complex app workflows into an absolute delight
- Provide high-quality mockups and prototypes
- Contribute to our product design language, both in style & structure
- Ideate and brainstorm with other teams on products, features, and enhancements to take the product to the next level.
- 2+ years of UI/UX and product design experience
- Experience working with product team from research phases of a project through delivery to engineering
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches.
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Understanding of component-based design systems
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying