Role: Product Manager
Teachmint is an all-in-one solution combining live classes, student engagement, and admin tools. This helps them to enhance their teaching methodologies and focus on what they do the best - teach. Teachmint is an easy-to-use platform for tutors to conduct unlimited live classes. Tutors and students can also manage all their tuition, coaching, and school classrooms in one app. With Teachmint, Tutors can create video doubt sessions anytime and from anywhere.
Our mission is to democratize online education. As a first approach, we are going after a $25B+ untapped market which is expected to double in the next 4-5 years. Our goal here is to make online teaching easy and accessible to all the tutors in India. We believe that students learn best from their teachers with whom they can personally connect and interact. We at Teachmint, are making the teacher-student connection simple and easier.
We are backed by some of the marquee investors (Lightspeed India, Better Capital, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal) in India and have raised $3.8 Million.
We are looking for someone who understands user psychology and has the required design sense. You will be working along with an experienced & stellar team (ex-McKinsey, Swiggy, OYO, Times Internet), alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi.
What you’ll do:
● Own and shape the product roadmap for upcoming solutions, building the products, tools, and analytical systems we use for detecting and remediating fraud and unwanted communications, across all channels in our network.
● Collaborate with the engineering and operation teams to improve effectiveness to scale with Teachmint’s fast-growing platform.
● Strategize and iteratively develop new solutions with the engineering team for different products.
● Write and present detailed product deliverables on key initiatives to executives and stakeholders.
● Get involved with industry meet-ups and associations to stay on top of new trends and best practices.
● Get your hands dirty to remove barriers and obstacles hindering your engineering team’s ability to ship. What we’re looking for:
● 2+ years of Product Management experience, leading products from development to launch.
● Be proactive and innovative- we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product.
● You are knowledgeable about different data science techniques and how they are applied.
● You are ideally knowledgeable about a high-scale SaaS company (knowledge of the EdTech industry is a plus).
● You are experienced and comfortable working at the technical level, understanding APIs and data.
● You are experienced working on a self-organizing agile software team.
● You are a numbers person. You have an analytical mindset and understand data systems.
● You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● You have a Bachelors's/Master's degree or equivalent experience.
● You have experience in live classes or interactive classes and/or past experience in EdTech startups (Unacademy, Vedantu, Master, etc.).