The HR Ops Manager will work directly with the HR Director to execute end-to-end HR Operations strategy for the employees:
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Maintain employee records and paperwork
- Handling employee queries & provide assistance on company policies/benefits/practices
- Manage Time Attendance, Leave Management and Payroll for Permanent and Contract employees
- Update employee information, such as a change in designation/salary etc, in order to maintain and update payroll and employee records.
- Maintenance of on-time HR data and reconciliation of payroll output to the finance team.
- Preparing Appointment Letters, Experience Letters and Relieving Letters.
- Be thorough in developing process excellence and process enhancements in HR field
- 4-6 years of proven work experience as an HR Operations professional or a similar role
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Prior experience with payroll, compliance and audits will be preferred
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying