Teachmint is an all-in-one solution combining live classes, student engagement and admin tools. This helps them to enhance their teaching methodologies and focus on what they do the best - teach.
Teachmint is an easy to use platform for teachers to conduct unlimited live classes. Teachers and students can also manage all their tuition, coaching and school classrooms in one app. With Teachmint, teachers can create video doubt sessions anytime and from anywhere.
Our mission is to democratise online education. Our vision is to become the default teaching app. Our goal here is to make online teaching easy and accessible to all the teachers in India. We believe that students learn best from their teachers with whom they can personally connect and interact. We at Teachmint, are making the teacher student connection simple and easier.
We are backed by some of the marquee investors (Learn Capital, Lightspeed India, Better Capital, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal) in India and have raised over $20 Million.
We are looking for someone who will take complete ownership of the Finance and Accounts functions at Teachmint to ensure that the function is effective, efficient and support revenue goals and profitability.
What you’ll do :
- Align financial strategy with the business objectives and set SOPs in all dimensions related to Finance i.e accounting, taxation, compliance, secretarial and foreign exchange controls, receivables, payables, and financial operations.
- Set up finance processes, resources and manage day to day accounting, including coordination with stakeholders, external advisors and bankers.
- Full responsibility of preparing and managing the Balance sheet and P&L, including oversight on Procurements & Accounts Payable processes, Receipts and Accounts receivable processes, Cash flow management, Payroll process, Direct & Indirect taxes and expense processing.
- Establish internal controls and procedures to ensure effective protection of the company assets & value.
- Define and execute processes for risk management -including financial and operating risks. Manage all statutory & external audits in a timely manner.
- Prepare annual budgets, analyse variances and suggest corrective actions.
- Ability to oversee contracting, legal and secretarial, including procurements and customer contracts.
- Managing the planning, budgeting and reporting activities of the Company, to the Board and investor group.
- Support during the fund raising process– Diligence, structuring, dealing with Legal teams
Highly motivated, self-starter, solutions oriented and pro-active individual with strong communication, analytical & commercial acumen skills. Should have ability to work in a dynamic & fast moving environment.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified CPA / CA with 5-7 years’ experience in managing finance operations in a fast-growth company
- Past experience of working with start-ups in operational finance roles
- Past fund-raising experience desirable
- Experience of managing teams of 2-3 members is good to have.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying