Backed by marquee investors in EdTech like Learn Capital and Lightspeed Ventures, Teachmint has become the #1 teaching app in India only a year after its incorporation.
Teachmint's platform enables the future of education by delivering a seamless online teaching and learning experience with a one-stop solution combining content delivery, student engagement, and admin tools. It is the largest live teaching platform outside China with a rapidly growing 5M+ active user base.
The founders of Teachmint (Mihir Gupta, Divyansh Bordia, Payoj Jain, and Anshuman Kumar) are IIT alums and Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients with leadership experience across McKinsey, Oyo, Swiggy, and Times Internet. The core team is also handpicked from leading firms in the startup, consulting and corporate startup ecosystem with rich experience in driving high-performing teams.
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to create an easy to understand Product copy for the Teachmint App.
- Test your assumptions with internal and external audiences.
- Improve App usability by talking up to users and taking feedback by understanding how they use the app.
- Constantly experiment with Product copy
- Write microcopy like buttons, tooltips, empty states, and push notifications
- See the strings you write through the localization process, ensuring A+ translation
- Build and maintain content style guides for consistency across the App
- A portfolio with UX writing samples
- 3+ years professional writing experience
- A gift for expressing complicated things in plain language
- A background in technical writing, digital content, or design
- Experience writing copy with localization in mind
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Teachmint’s mission and deep empathy for Teacher community
- Be autonomous and take ownership
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role owning all UX content going to millions of users
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer :)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying