Teachmint (www.teachmint.com) is India’s largest online teaching platform and one the fastest growing EdTech startups. Teachmint offers a mobile-first video-first experience that enables teachers to create a digital persona of every classroom out there. Through Teachmint, teachers are able to deliver live online classes, ensure continuous student engagement, automate their admin workflows and manage cashflows.
By enabling teachers to seamlessly digitize their classrooms, Teachmint if on path to create the largest teacher-student network in India and abroad. In less than 10 months from launch, more than 400,000 teachers from 1200+ cities and towns have signed-up on Teachmint from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir to Port Blair in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Backed by some of the marquee investors like Lightspeed, Better Capital and Titan Capital, Teachmint is led by alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi with executive experience at OYO, McKinsey, Swiggy and Roposo (Glance).
We are growing our team and currently looking out to hire a Technical Lead – Backend to be a part of our journey.
Experience –6 to 8 years.
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Architect, develop & maintain internal web services.
• Create backend for Teachmint Mobile App & Portals.
• Design data storage schema for a high performance read/write/search.
• Support operations teams with real-time query resolution & debugging.
• Software – Flask, Python, MongoDB, Ngenix , Redis. (Knowing spark would be great but not mandate).
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and OOP.
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail