About Teachmint :
Teachmint is an all-in-one solution combining live classes, student engagement and admin tools. This
helps them to enhance their teaching methodologies and focus on what they do the best - teach.
Teachmint is an easy to use platform for tutors to conduct unlimited live classes. Tutors and students can
also manage all their tuition, coaching and school classrooms in one app. With Teachmint, Tutors can
create video doubt sessions anytime and from anywhere.
Our mission is to democratise online education. As a first approach we are going after a $25B+ untapped
market which is expected to double in the next 4-5 years. Our goal here is to make online teaching easy
and accessible to all the tutors in India. We believe that students learn best from their teachers with
whom they can personally connect and interact. We at Teachmint, are making the teacher student
connection simple and easier.
We are backed by some of the marquee investors (Lightspeed India, Better Capital, Kunal Bahl, Rohit
Bansal) in India and have raised $20 Million.
We are growing our team and currently looking out to hire a Technical Lead – Backend to be a part of our journey.
Experience –6 to 8 years.
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Architect, develop & maintain internal web services.
• Create backend for Teachmint Mobile App & Portals.
• Design data storage schema for a high performance read/write/search.
• Support operations teams with real-time query resolution & debugging.
• Software – Flask, Python, MongoDB, Ngenix , Redis. (Knowing spark would be great but not mandate).
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and OOP.
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Attention to detail