Teachmint (www.teachmint.com) is India’s largest online teaching platform and one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups. Teachmint offers a mobile-first video-first experience that enables teachers to create a digital persona of every classroom out there. Through Teachmint, teachers can deliver live online classes, ensure continuous student engagement, automate their admin workflows and manage cashflows.
By enabling teachers to seamlessly digitize their classrooms, Teachmint is on the path to creating the largest teacher-student network in India and abroad. In less than 10 months from launch, more than 400,000 teachers from 1200+ cities and towns have signed up on Teachmint from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir to Port Blair in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Backed by some of the marquee investors like Lightspeed, Better Capital, and Titan Capital, Teachmint is led by alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi with executive experience at OYO, McKinsey, Swiggy, and Roposo (Glance).
We are growing our team and currently looking out to hire an Engineering Manager - WEB to be a part of our journey.
Experience –3-6 years.
• Contribute to the architecture of the system, take responsibility for the quality and stability of the product by getting hands-on with code and design reviews, debugging complex issues, among other things.
• Deeply empathetic towards users' needs.
• Able to envision solutions for a global product
• Able to work through complex problems with a wide variety of people while being uncompromising on execution.
• Experience in seeing and being a part of scaling a product.
• Good to have: working with Flask & MongoDB.