We are building the future, one classroom at a time.
Teachmint is an education infrastructure startup and the creator of the largest global teaching-exclusive platform. We have enabled millions of educators in India and across the globe to digitize their classrooms with our proprietary, mobile-first, classroom technology. With the largest and most diverse suite of ed-infra products, Teachmint today is the only solution catering to the digital infrastructure needs of all education providers; from K-12 schools to after-school tutoring, higher education institutes, creators and even edtechs.
Teachmint was founded in 2020 by Mihir Gupta, Payoj Jain, Divyansh Bordia and Anshuman Kumar - alumni of IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi with executive experience at OYO, McKinsey, Swiggy and Roposo. Teachmint has raised $118 million till date and is backed by leading International and Indian investors such as Rocketship. VC, Lightspeed India, Learn Capital, Goodwater Capital, Vulcan Capital, Better Capital, CM Ventures, Epiq Capital and Titan Capital. Our latest series B fundraise has also made us one of the fastest startups in the education sector to raise $100+ million in just 16 months since inception. Today, Teachmint is available in 20 Indian and International languages, with 10+ million teachers and students from 30 countries on its platform.
We are a team of young, enterprising leaders with experience working at some of India's leading startups over the years. Innovation, ownership and passion is at the heart of everything we do, and we are all unified by the single mission of democratizing education by empowering educators and enabling them to create impactful learning experiences.
We're looking for impact-oriented, high-performing individuals to drive new business channel partners across different regions for one of our major units.
- Design regional strategies to build a healthy Channel partner P&L
- Onboard partners in white spaces as per defined criteria
- Regularly connect and visit channel partners to ensure a continuous flow of leads
- Activate onboarded partners in the operating market
- Ensure timely onboarding and training of the partner team
- Shadow channel partner team on the sales pitches and demo, if required
- Own Partner P&L to drive sales and ensure timely implementation
- At least 3 years’ experience with a distinctive track record of exceeding new targets
- Experience in Distribution/ Channel development/ Partner management is must
- Partnership experience will be a plus
- End-to-end ownership with an action bias
- Willingness to build from scratch and become a part of 0 to 1 journey
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to achieve speed and scale
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying